Here it is! I want to thank Taylor Chatley, a Tempe 12 member from last year (2011-12). She is the first person to send me a fan-pic! Check her out here.
1. ATB – Don’t Stop
2. Ida Corr vs. Fedde Le Grand- Let Me Think About It
3. Micha Moor – Space (Klass Club Remix Radio Edit)
4. Sander Van Doorn & Julian Jordan – Kangaroo
5. Wolfgang Gartner – Girl on Girl
6. DJ Felli Fell – Get Buck (Villains Remix)
7. East Flatbush Project – Tried By 12 – Gusto’s Murdered By 12s Mix
8. Madison – Hot Hot Love (KATB RMX)
9. Bingo Players ft Heather Bright – Don’t Blame The Party (Vocal Mix)
10. WTF! – Da Bop (Spankers Remix)
11. FM ft Cover Drive – Turn Up The Love – R3hab Remix
12. Adam Lambert – Never Close Our Eyes – R3hab Remix
13. Maroon 5 – One More Night – DJ Noodles Remix
14. Swedish House Mafia ft. John Martin – Don’t You Worry Child –
15. Tradelove vs. Sam Obernik – Bette Davis Eyes (Club Mix)
16. Chris Lake – Sundown (Original Mix)
17. Porter Robinson & Lazy Rich – Hello
18. Morgan Page vs Tom Fall – Rok Fight (Morgan Page Festival Bootleg)
19. Kaskade vs Simo – Raining Zombies
20. Bob Marley & The Wailers – Jammin’ – Benny Benassi Remix
2 thoughts on “September 2012 Workout Mix”
Hey DJ Rolemodel,
Love your stuff but this is a pretty slow mix to be labeled “workout mix”- Don’t you think?
Maybe it depends on the type of workout. I teach kickboxing in LA and often use your mixes but this one is just too slow:-(
Got anything fast in the mix- literally ????
Yes I agree that this one is much slower than normal. I think I was influenced by some of the music I have been listening to as of late. I am currently working on a Lady Gaga workout mix that should be more your style and will be out next week!